[meta-freescale] Looking for recommendations to help evaluate Freescale LS1021A...

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Tue Oct 22 19:34:33 PDT 2013

> For i.MX we have many supported boards; you can see the full list at
> our Release Notes[1].
>
> 1. http://freescale.github.io/doc/release-notes/1.5/

Thanks Otavio.  I'm leaning towards the sabre-lite design.  Could
someone please clarify whether there are any notable differences /
advantages when comparing the Boundary and Element14 boards?

I see from the jpegs of the two boards that they are very similar and
are both built from a Freescale sabre lite reference.  Are the only
differences the connectors and silkscreen?

Bob