[meta-freescale] meta-freescale Digest, Vol 12, Issue 96

Dmitriy B. rzk333 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 00:50:43 PDT 2013

> It's all right. My board is SCH-27392 REV C3 700-27392 REV B. Is it
> tape-out?

Tapeout or TO is revision of your i.MX6 SoC, you can check it by reading
the boot log from u-boot or kernel. For example, u-boot will say you this:

CPU:   Freescale i.MX6Q rev1.2 at 792 MHz

There were at least 3 tapeouts: preproduction series (1.0 and others), 1.1
and 1.2 - these are mass production. New tapeouts are released to fix
hardware erratas/problems.

Excuse me, but I not understand what is "u12". Is it 12-pins plug?

U12 is a component on the board, you can find it by U12 marking on the silk
screen.

P.S.: Please, don't REply to "<mailing list name> Digest, Vol X, Issue Y"
directly. These are digests (daily/weekly/monthly etc.). If you want to
answer to particular thread - you need to edit topic and not answer with
digests own topic. If you want to participate in this community - just
subscribe to mailing list with option to receive all messages, without
periodic digests. If you have trouble using your main email with mailing
lists - register a spare one just for this purpose, many guys do that.

Best Regards,
Dmitriy Beykun