[meta-xilinx] ps7 files for zedboard andzc702

Nathan Rossi nathan at nathanrossi.com
Sat Apr 23 07:17:17 PDT 2016

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 11:40 PM, Philip Balister <philip at balister.org> wrote:
> I added the ps7 files for these boards a while ago, but it looks like
> they didn't survive the transition to platform-init.

When I did the platform-init changes I switched to using the ps7 init
files from the (Xilinx) fsbl/embeddedsw repo. But that was dropped and
in meta-xilinx master everything is using u-boot sources except
picozed.

> Any reason these were dropped? Will you take a patch to add them back? I
> would make my life easier if the default builds for these boards would boot.

For those boards the ps7 init files are available from current u-boot
sources, and they should boot fine unless something has broken?
(although I don't have these boards so I cant confirm).

ZC702 - https://github.com/Xilinx/u-boot-xlnx/tree/master/board/xilinx/zynq/ZC702_hw_platform
Zedboard - https://github.com/Xilinx/u-boot-xlnx/tree/master/board/xilinx/zynq/zed_hw_platform

Regards,
Nathan