[yocto] QA Tests in Yocto development environment block diagram

Georgescu, Alexandru C alexandru.c.georgescu at intel.com
Wed Nov 13 10:44:28 PST 2013

Hi,
Our overall testing plan is available here: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.6_Overall_Test_Plan. Since we are in the last phase of planning for 1.6, this is not the final version yet.

Regarding the test cases, all you have to do is to have an account in our bug tracking website https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/ and follow the instructions in the Testopia wiki, our test case platform management system: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Testopia. There you can find the tests performed against the Yocto Project components.

Regards,
--
Alexandru Georgescu